Skip to main content

thankful



thankful for...


these beauties in my grandma's garden


these shoes, for still kicking it after 6 years.


brother, you make me so proud.





those girls above... for sticking 
tight no matter where the waves took us.



for MUSIC... to make the grey 
days brighter and the 
lonely times comfortable 


for this guy, for loving me even 
when i am annoying. 
knowing me better than i know myself



local fair trade coffee.. nothing better


baseball games... nostalgia in its finest!


this girl... not matter how far apart or how long, 
we always seem to pick everything 
back up where we left things.




the ability to capture moments, 
the funds to keep my creative spirit alive. 
my grandpa's eye for the moments and love for life



this girl. for the best memories 
of my young adult life. i can't even count how 
many memories and photos i have of us. 
i miss this. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shook me to the core

i found this the other day... shook me to the core. it opened everything within me that desired to run, to learn, breathe and be free of the ties of this life. made me want to let it go, go on a limb, sacrifice, and just live.  maybe i will.... "I’d like to repeat the advice that I gave you before, in that I think you really should make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and h...

happening

I have found a love, so deep and true. nothing, and I mean in life prepared me for such a beautiful blessing. I never thought this, he, was in existence - that he would ever be for me. I remember praying and looking but just thought, naw - can't work this good for me. But it did. He is here. and he isn't going anywhere. My sweet sweet God - my savior above, saw my broken heart - healed my bones and mended be back together. all the while crafting the sneakiest of adventures. and here he is, with me. brought to me by no one other than the God I live for. He, in the photo. my life, my love. until my body breathes its last breath, I will love him with every fiber within my soul - with everything I ever am. Through the storms and big open skies, he will be my companion, my best friend, my lover, my hope and my adventure. the greatest gift I could ever receive. I need nothing more. I am full. 

april 10th 2017

here. i am starting new. i feel like i have said that so many times. and i have. i really have.... sigh. how is this time different from the rest? i have always been strong, carefree, spontaneous, adventuresome, life-is-too-short-kinda-way girl. but something in the last year has turned my insides into a different place. i ignore my body, i ignore my inner self CRYING out. stop. stop. please just stop. i have put everyone else in front of myself. i have decided to take care of everyone and everything before i get in some time for me. to take care of my body. my mind. my faith. my heart. even as i type this, i am thinking of dinner i need to make tonight and the laundry, vacuuming, sweeping, oh and the dog needs to be walked. yes, and i can pay those bills later too........ where is my health, wellbeing SELF fit into this? my face shows the beat down i have been giving my internal organs. food after food after lack of good exercise, good movement. i am planting a garden out back - h...