there were chickens, home-cooking, mom made desserts, music from the 90s, campfires and games. a casual saturday night with people who love and live more everyday than anyone I know. getting life, getting what it means to relax, to be yourself, to heal, laugh, cry, and breathe. when I am here, I am home. here is a little bit of the last days of good sun in seattle.
i found this the other day... shook me to the core. it opened everything within me that desired to run, to learn, breathe and be free of the ties of this life. made me want to let it go, go on a limb, sacrifice, and just live. maybe i will.... "I’d like to repeat the advice that I gave you before, in that I think you really should make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and h...


Comments
Post a Comment