I have found a love, so deep and true. nothing, and I mean in life prepared me for such a beautiful blessing. I never thought this, he, was in existence - that he would ever be for me. I remember praying and looking but just thought, naw - can't work this good for me. But it did. He is here. and he isn't going anywhere. My sweet sweet God - my savior above, saw my broken heart - healed my bones and mended be back together. all the while crafting the sneakiest of adventures. and here he is, with me. brought to me by no one other than the God I live for. He, in the photo. my life, my love. until my body breathes its last breath, I will love him with every fiber within my soul - with everything I ever am. Through the storms and big open skies, he will be my companion, my best friend, my lover, my hope and my adventure. the greatest gift I could ever receive. I need nothing more. I am full.
i found this the other day... shook me to the core. it opened everything within me that desired to run, to learn, breathe and be free of the ties of this life. made me want to let it go, go on a limb, sacrifice, and just live. maybe i will.... "I’d like to repeat the advice that I gave you before, in that I think you really should make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and h...

i.love.this.
ReplyDelete